COVID-19 Safety Statement
Please read the important information below regarding your reservation with us at O’Callaghan’s Café and Delicatessen:
– Face coverings must be worn on entry and exit and can be removed once seated. They should be worn at all times if walking around the restaurant i.e. a visit to the loo.
– The maximum number of guests at a table is 6.
– If you are joining us for breakfast, you will have one hour to enjoy your meal. For lunch you will have your table for a maximum time of one hour and forty five minutes, as per government guidelines.
– Should there be any changes to your booking or you can’t make it, we ask that you let us know in adequate time so that we can offer your table to someone else. We will hold your reservation for a maximum of 15 minutes, after this time your reservation will be cancelled.
– If any of your party are feeling unwell and displaying any symptoms of Covid 19 we ask that you please do not visit O’Callaghan’s, for the safety of our team and other customers. We look forward welcoming you to O’Callaghan’s. If you have any questions, please contact us via email or phone.